Congress centre Science Park
Science Park 125
1098 XG Amsterdam
In the congress centre, you can use the Amsterdam Science Park wifi, which does not have a password. Just click ‘connect’ on the Amsterdam Science Park website. Also eduroam is available.
Amsterdam Science Park is easily accessible by both car and public transport. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol is just thirty minutes by train.
Amsterdam Science Park has its own trainstation. To plan your journey efficiently, please go to the NS website (Dutch Railways)
Take metro 51, 53 or 54 station Amsterdam Amstel, then take bus 40 or 240
Bus 40 from stations Amsterdam Muiderpoort and Amsterdam Amstel. Spitsbus 240 only from Amsterdam Amstel
Public transport + bike
At the Amsterdam Amstel train station and also at the Amsterdam Muiderpoort train station it is perfectly possible to rent a bike (about 10 to 15 minutes to Amsterdam Science Park).
To plan your journey efficiently and for the latest travel information, please go to 9292OV.
All motorways to Amsterdam come onto the Amsterdam circular road, the ‘ring Amsterdam’ (A10)
- Choose Ring oost (east ring)
- Take the exit ‘Watergraafsmeer/S113’(‘ring Oost’/east ring)
- Follow the signpost for ‘Sciencepark’ onto Middenweg. You will see a cemetery (Oosterbegraafplaats) on the left-hand side. Turn to the right onto the Kruislaan. Drive under the railway and Science Park is ahead of you. You will find building number 125 on your left-hand side.
- You can park on Amsterdam Sciencepark P1, P3, P4 and P7. Parking costs are € 4,80 per hour.
- Navigation: adress: ‘Science Park 125’